It's been quite some time since I posted here. There has been so much going on in the way of our family but as it pertains to Eden things have been pretty boring with a few exceptions and I'll get into those.
We're heading into Eden's first tri-annual review through the school system. Once your child is in the "system" with an IEP you will have to go through this. All it means is that your child will have to go through evaluations and testing to determine if your child still needs an IEP in school. In my case I'm not that worried about "if" she will qualify, but I there is a couple of questions about services and an added diagnosis from her Behavioral Paediatrician (which adds more questions and discussions). I'm going to start catching up on the things that we have done since school started including the holidays and our fabulous Disney trip and there will be a family update soon too because there has been some changes in our family that's added some possible snags in Eden's therapies. I've also been asked to guest blog on the first week in March.
It is now vacation for the girls and I'm probably going to avoid trying to write anything this weekend because I'll be cuddling on the couch watching movies for the rest of my vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment