Friday, March 9, 2012

Sickness

There has been a nasty stomach bug that has hit our house. It was first in my sister's family and went through everyone there, and try as we may it hit my little sister while she was with us on a trip to Bangor 2+ hours from our house. Let's just say it was NOT a very fun ride home. 

Eden stayed with my mom that night and there was the beginning. All day Sunday, she slept and was in my bed getting sick. Fortunately, she slept through it and she was fine by early afternoon. All this week everyone has been a little "off". I think the anticipation of the sickness got the best of us because everyone was home sick. But little did we know, that was nothing.

Ed was sick last night. Carly is sick this morning. I'm frantically cleaning and trying to get everything in order because I'm scared to death that I'm going to get sick. Do you hate anticipation like I do? I'm not the best at waiting and waiting for disaster is even worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment