We've had some awesome weather the last two days. Today was much warmer than yesterday but I managed to take Eden for walks to the little playground near our house both days. I do think the fresh air has helped both of us. For much needed Vitamin D therapy and just to start moving again. There is less snow on the ground and I'm confident I won't slip and break anything getting Eden to the car in the mornings, unless we have another snow storm.
| The little corner on the top is where the snow starts and goes to the road. |
Tanya was also out enjoying the day. I do really love the fact that my older girls really like to go out and play still. They won't turn down time to "plug-in" but they do prefer to play. Tanya got out the chalk today and drew a picture for Eden on the deck. It was so cute.
| Tanya's picture to Eden. It's Eden the Mermaid. |
We've had a weekend of craziness and the girls had so much fun. Tanya and I went to the Regional One Act Festival for the Maine Drama Association to see my niece perform with her school. I picked her up at school and she was so surprised. It made me smile that she was so happy that I was spending time with her. We went to dinner, just her and I, and had a wonderful meal. We treated ourselves to dessert and then headed off to the festival. We saw 3 performances that night and just laughed and sang our hearts out all the way home. We hadn't had that much one on one time in a while, I think we both needed it.
We went to Eden's first movie, we had tried a sensory friendly movie before but she didn't make it through it. She did so well. She sat the whole time, right next to a little girl that was about her age. We were so proud that she made it through the whole movie. She had some trouble getting to the car but really, what's new with that, right?
We had some silliness that night and Carly decided to dress up crazy. She demanded I take her picture and the girls had to jump in as well. I thought it was cute so I'll share. (I'm sure Carly will appreciate this being on the internet someday LOL).
| Eden, Carly and Tanya aren't they cute? |
It's Sunday night and all the kids are in bed and it's been more than 12 hours since anyone's been sick. That would probably mean that as soon as Ed goes to work tomorrow I'll be miserable and won't be able to function. It's usually the case, because I had all day today to be sick. I'll leave this post with a cute picture of my turtle that Tanya took.
| Coconut the turtle sunning himself. |
I'm hoping that the "all over the place" post that I've just written doesn't mean I'm becoming delirious with the "plague", but even if it is. I'll at least be over it by time Ed goes to work in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment