With the one year anniversary coming up of Eden's diagnosis, I've been reflecting on how much things have changed. This blog is going to be about all of the things I've found out about my youngest daughter. In the past year, I've learned so much from her, but I've also learned a lot about her as well.
I've learned...
That she is a very loving child, hug and kisses too! For which I'm very grateful.
She loves music and it will calm her down in the most stressful situations.
She adores her sisters; her days only get better once they walk through the door.
She is so very smart.
She remembers EVERYTHING.
She repeats EVERYTHING.
She loves to run.
She loves the musical Cats.
She tries so very hard to be good even when she's going crazy inside.
She loves cookies (we use them as reinforcers for EVERYTHING).
She does think in pictures; I see her filing through them when thinking of words that she can't remember.
That the sun isn't just the sun. It's Mr. Sun from the song.
The traffic lights are always changing and when they are red it's very disappointing.
She does not like fire alarms.
She really loves to go to her Occupational Therapy appointments.
That she changes her mind frequently.
She loves to look beautiful (which isn't hard for her)
She is a rock star!
That when you ask her what her favorite color is she names all of them!
She really loves macaroni and cheese.
That her emotions are confusing to her.
She can do a 48 piece puzzle by memory within the first 4 tries.
She loves to be in the water.
There are so many more and I will keep adding them as I get them. She is the most amazing kid in the world. I can probably write these for all of my kids and just may when I get enough time to do it. Next blog though, I think will be about the things I've learned from Eden.
No comments:
Post a Comment